Each Report is configured via a Report template.
A Report template defines settings such as:
- Which lists the Report checks for potential matches
- How closely your end user/business of interest must match a list (aka match requirements) to be considered a Report hit
- Whether the Report runs on a cadence
- ... and more
You can edit a Report Template from the Dashboard.
To edit a Report template:
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Reports > Templates.
- In the Report template list, select a template.
- In the Editor, make your changes.
- In the upper corner, click Save Report Template.
- Configure a Watchlist Report: Learn specifically how to edit the template for a Watchlist Report.