This guide explains the meaning of each Report status.
Please note that a Report status is unrelated to the content of the Report itself. (For example, the status of a Watchlist Report is unrelated to whether the Watchlist Report returned a match or not.)
- Pending: The Report is in the process of fetching information from a data source.
- Ready: Persona has received a response from the data source. The Report is ready to view.
- Once a report is Ready, it will never go back to Pending.
- If a Report is being run on a continuous interval, its status will either go from Ready → Ready, or Ready → Errored.
- Errored: There was an error when fetching the information.
- This can happen because insufficient inputs were passed to the Report, or because the underlying data source had an error.