You can create a Report in bulk by uploading a CSV of names, phone numbers, and other identifiers.
Bulk Report creation is available on certain plans. If you don’t see the option to create a manual report (+Create report) on the All Reports page, reach out to your customer success manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to enable this feature.
To create a Report in bulk:
- First, download a CSV template from the Dashboard.
- Then fill out the CSV template with your data, on your computer.
- Then upload the completed CSV to the Dashboard.
Below, we cover each step in more detail.
Step 1: Download the CSV template
In the Dashboard:
- Navigate to Reports > All Reports.
- In the upper corner, click +Create report.
- In the Create a Report modal:
- Select the Upload CSV tab.
- Choose the Report Template you want to run.
- Click Download CSV template.
Step 2: Fill in the CSV with your data
On your computer:
- Open the downloaded CSV template.
- Input the records you want to run the Report Template on. See the Creating the CSV template section for guidance.
- Save your changes.
Step 3: Upload the completed CSV
Return to where you left off in the Dashboard. In the Create a Report modal:
- Click Next.
- Upload the CSV template you just edited.
- Click Create Reports.
Creating the CSV template
For a successful upload:
- Please do not change, add, remove, or move the header names in the CSV template.
- Provide the required input(s) for each record.
- Ensure each CSV has no more than 10,000 rows.
- If you would like to bulk create reports for more than 10,000 rows, break them into multiple smaller CSVs that meet the size requirement. Then, upload each of the smaller CSVs.