Welcome to Persona — we are so excited to have you on board!
This guide takes you through the steps to set up your first identity verification flow. It covers:
- Key concepts in Persona to learn first
- How to try out your Inquiry flow
- Customizing the logic and look-and-feel of your flow
- The different integration methods you can use to deploy your flow
- Common FAQs
- Learn key concepts to gain an understanding of Persona.
- Add a solution in your Sandbox environment.
- Create a first Inquiry to understand what it's like to use Persona as an end user.
- View the result of the Inquiry in the Dashboard. See details including what information was collected from you, and whether each Verification check passed or failed.
- Customize your Inquiry flow.
- Configuring your Inquiry Template
- Note that changes you make to your Inquiry Templates in Sandbox are reflected in Production, and vice versa.
- Preview the Inquiry flow you've customized.
- Decide on and implement the integration method that works best for you. Choosing your implementation method walks you through these options:
- Add additional team members to your organization’s Dashboard when you are ready.
Learn more about what you can do with Inquiries and Verifications:
Developer documentation: Dedicated docs on how to integrate Persona into your app, and how to use our APIs and webhooks.
Explore other products: Learn about other products that can help you, such as Workflows, Cases, and Reports.
For questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.