Persona allows you to translate your flow and localize it.
Supported languages include:
- Arabic (Egypt)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- English (US)
- Indonesian (Bahasa)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Swedish_—available with Dynamic Flow only_
- Tamil_—available with Dynamic Flow only_
When an end user opens the flow, Persona sets the language of the flow to the user's default:
- If a user opens the flow on a web browser, Persona sets the language to the default browser language.
- If a user opens the flow on a mobile app, Persona sets the language to the default mobile device language.
The user can optionally change the language via a select component in the flow.
Persona provides default translations for the default text in each step of an Inquiry. You can edit these translations using the Flow Editor.
There are several reasons you may want to edit a translation, which include:
- Tone and style: You may edit a default translation to match your preferred tone and style in a given language.
- Edits to default text: If you change the default text in a step, edit the translations to apply your change to all languages.